I like Emma a bunches. I like Valpal a bunches too.
Watching Grey's and Mer and Christina made me think of Emma. "Person" (but like ew cuz ya know)
I still believe Curt can be a good guy, and I feel safe when he's around.
Christine not smarter than me, but she really actually is.
I need to make more time for my friends.
I miss Abi.
Man, Kim a cool cat, other than girl code kinda stuff, she a coool cat. Always keepin it real.
I don't like feeling like a loser.
Alfonso's twitter annoys the hell out of me, but I really like him in person.
I think one day it's just gonna come out that I a crush on Diego and Alfonso. I think Alfonso's was more towards the admiration side, while Diego's was more like a wow I think I could potentially build something cuz you kinda cool if I just got over my pride. But like with Alfonso I could let that run free, but Diego automatically said he liked Emma and I was done.
Ya know that question where it's like if you were gay who'd it be for you? Evelyn. My answer is Evelyn. Really it's more I wish I was Evelyn. Maybe she doesn't realize how grand of a friend she is to have, but like damn, I wish I was a friend like Evelyn. Plus, Valeria's her bffl. Like Evelyn gets Valeria ANNDD Valeria gets Evelyn?? not fair.
You can most definitely have more than one person. I have a village too, Meredith.
Christine will always be my comfort. And she'll always get it. And I pray more than anything that she makes it to Stanford one way or another.
I pray I make it too. In at least one of the fields I want to be in.
Please lord, let me have a family. And a loving husband. Please.
I'm sorry for everything the past three years, Lord. I'm sorry.
Thank you for all the blessings, for real, Lord. And thank you for all the lessons.
Friendship is so important to me. Or it's just such a big thing in my life, maybe because it's my main source of a relationship. I mean obviously family, but it's when I feel like my family is part of my friend circle that I feel most content. Because when they start acting very stereotypical family i.e. "Did you do the dishes? Get home by 8. Don't drive too fast" like ehhhh
SHIT I DRIVE FAST
Fireworks gets me turnt as fuck.
I truly wish I was cool. But then I think of like Katya and Eilleen and I'm over it. I always thought Emma and I were good levels on the social ladder, but with Emma getting into K-pop, it seems like she's paying less attention and she seems happier about it. I wish I had that.
What the hell am I going to do when I go back to TAMS? Can't tweet shit now that I have semi friends.
Niki and G pretty cool.
ASHISHY
I just need something I can get turnt with in the car. Plays good music or even jams to the radio things I find.
Dig Dig Dig throwbacks
I dig.
Why am I so damn sensitive??
Nayua cool until she not.
Devin and Evan :-)
Rebs always tripping but forevz a soft spot in my heart.
Sometimes, I really don't know what Emma and I do other than talk about our problems, update each other about our other friends, and send random tweets and shit. Is that even a friendship?
Emma still my best friend doe, so I don't really understand myself.
Valeria and Emma, they for sure have a friendship. no doubt about it.
I'm jealous.
Shit Issac cute.
Most def would love if Cesar and Emma dated, except Cesar gotta quit the smoking scene.
I hope Emma stays good forever.
KHS
I think my boobs are okay, but damn this muffin top gotta goooo.
Christine will be the only one who gets my insecurities and vulnerabilities.
I miss Emma too.
Curtis is starting to get it too.
I'll forever look up to Christine. She's an old, wise soul that will always unintentionally guide me towards the right path. I share absolutely no wisdom, it's always her to me.
Emma gotta quit saying "you know everything"
Sometimes, I write things like these hoping someone will read it, so I slightly censor it with that in mind. Still my shit though,
I mf hate traffic.
Emma and I really don't act like best friends. Sometimes, I question why we say things like that. but it's been established and I think we're both afraid to retract it so we roll with it.
Just roll with it.
But then I think, what in the world would I do with a supportive friend like Emma? Much less, who would I admire in the same way?? Because her goodness and her intentions and her perspective. Coolio
I think people take pictures of what matters the most to them, and Emma and Curt never take snaps of me and shit ya know. I also think that people talk about what matters to them the most, and I don't think Emma has told her guy friends about most of us. Probs Valeria, no salt but seriously probs bc of kpop.
Damn, I love being around Emily so much. So many elements from her I wish I had. ESPECIALLY HER HUMOR. and she pretty damn competent.
Katya can be so cool too.
Actually really like the guys: Fonso, Fandi, Cano, T, Syd
I wonder what people say about me. I think if I really pondered that, I could work on some solid self improvement, but it would also tear me down. I suppose I've thought about it a bunch before, but Christine always dismisses it.
The fact Emma likes kpop bothers me. thas not really a secret though lol
Lowkey, bts kinda cool. LOWKEY
I'd do anything for my friends.
Sometimes you just need to hear the iloveyous, and the tight hugs, and the holding of the hands, and the little words, but you just gotta take them, and not assign so much meaning so that they mean that much.
What if I stop being friends with Emma after college? Is that even possible? I'd be so sad.
I have a feeling Christine and I will go to the same college on accident.
I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I really really don't. Shit.
I'll never have my high school love.
I'm so friggin manicdepressive.
I want adele please.
No comments:
Post a Comment